At the Wetaskiwin Animal Clinic, our entire professional healthcare team is dedicated to delivering proactive, problem preventing medicare which is the key to maintaining optimum pet health. We offer a wide range of services including medical, diagnostic, surgical, and preventive health care needs for your pet so they live a longer, healthier, happier life.
A patient’s health is not complete without comprehensive testing.
- Annual checkups can overlook diseases that are subtle or subclinical. A minimum database can diagnose earlier and enable timely management of common diseases, such as diabetes, kidney disease and parasitism.
- Every animal is unique, so it is important to know what normal is for each patient.
- Trending results allows earlier diagnosis and intervention. Earlier detection and treatment leads to better outcomes, improved quality of life and lower treatment costs.
A General Physical Examination alone by itself can fail to detect many underlying sub-clinical illnesses and disease conditions. Keeping your dog safe and healthy is a full-time job. It takes more than just going to see the veterinarian when sickness is obvious. Click here to find advice and precautionary tips for the long-term wellbeing of your pets PET HEALTH NETWORK brought to you by IDEXX.
These are just some of the Veterinary Healthcare Services we provide for you pets:
- General Physical Examinations
- Annual Wellness exams and vaccinations
- Puppy and Kitten Health Checks
- Nutritional consultation and Management
- Full in clinic IDEXX laboratory testing
- Spay and neuter surgeries
- Laser surgery
- Microchip and Tattoos
- Emergency service
- Pet Dentistry
- Digital x-ray
- Digital dental x-ray
- Dog Breeding
- Pharmacy Drugs
- Deworming and Parasite prevention
- Nail trims and anal gland expressions
- Boarding and Daycare