At this time we are still maintaining the following Covid-19 policies and procedures to help our clients and our patients:
– Once you arrive at the clinic, please stay in your vehicle and call the clinic to check in. After dialing the main number, 780-352-7006, press 1 to go to the check-in team member. They will check you in and send someone out to get you when they are ready for you.
– We will no longer be allowing clients into the building to be with their pets for the exam due to social distancing concerns. Because we know it can be a little hard to not be there for the exam we are offering video conferencing via Zoom so you can still see and interact during your pet’s visit. If you do not wish to download the Zoom app onto your phone we will then do the exam and then call you to discuss the findings.
–We do ask that cats and small dogs be in carriers so we can have you place them on one of our benches before our team member picks them up. For dogs on leash we ask that it be a long leash so we can still attempt proper social distancing.
– For payment options we will be accepting e-transfers or taking Debit, Visa and MasterCard payments online – just click on this link – TD Online
– Please follow recommendations set out by Alberta Health
– If you are feeling ill please make alternate arrangements for someone who is not ill or exposed to bring your pet in for you.
We appreciate your patience with the changes we’ve had to make to do our best to keep everyone safe.