We welcome you to help us celebrate Animal Health Week from October the 6 -12.
This year’s Animal Health Week theme is Optimal Nutrition for Optimal Health:
Talk to our Veterinary Healthcare Team about Your Animal’s Dietary Needs.
During this Animal Health Week, we’re reminding animal owners:
– Optimal nutrition is central to optimal health and well-being.
– Diets must be appropriate for species, breed, age, and health status of an
– Portion control is of utmost importance – obesity is a leading cause of
illness and premature death in overfed animals.
– All diets, prepared commercially or at home, must be formulated
with appropriate balances of essential nutrients as required by your
– Come and speak to our veterinary team for advice on types and amounts of food
your animal needs.
To kick off Animal Health Week 2019 on Saturday October 5th, 2019 from 10am-3pm we are offering clinic tours, a BBQ lunch, a special microchipping event all day, activities for kids (bring a teddy!) We encourage kids to bring along a special teddy or stuffie to patch up in our Teddy Hospital. We hope to see you all there – thanks John